Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition PDF Free delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to perform confidently in all examinations and understand spatial relationships required during your medical training, while also acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed for your future clinical career. Respected authority Prof. Peter Abrahams and his team of leading international anatomists and radiologists link a vast collection of clinical images to help you master all the essential correlations between the basic science of anatomy and its clinical practice.You can download this book free in pdf format with a direct download link.
|Book Name||Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy|
|Author||Peter H. Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, Marios Loukas|
- See what you’re looking for and what to do next thanks to an unmatched collection of labeled section photos, backed by clear, explanatory diagrams and modern imaging.
- Correlate anatomy with clinical practice with a plethora of MR, CT, DSA, X-ray, endoscopic, and operative images showing how structures are viewed in today’s clinical setting.
- Consistently revised and updated including:
brand new sections to further improve the clarity and consistency throughout the book in each region.
- All-new color overlays have been added to selected dissections to make it even easier to identify important nerves, arteries, veins, and especially lymphatic vessels.
- Completely revised neuroanatomy content reflects the latest findings in functional neuroanatomy with modern 3D and functional imaging
updated and colored and a unique lymph area
The Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy by Abrahams and McMinn in the 8th Respected Author Prof. Peter Abrahams and his team of leading international anatomists and radiologists link a vast collection of clinical images to help you understand all the essential connections between basic anatomy and science master their clinical practice.
Topics of this Edition:
Now we come to the topics of this 8th edition of Abraham’s and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Video contents
- Sixth-edition Acknowledgements
- Seventh-edition Acknowledgements
- Head, neck and brain
- Vertebral column and spinal cord
- Upper limb
- Abdomen and pelvis
- Lower limb
- Systemic review