According to the Author: He present facts and pathways to emphasize how the underlying biochemistry relates to the general physiological functions of the body. Detailed case studies show students the relationship between biochemistry and clinical problems. The second edition has been greatly revised with completely updated illustrations, while maintaining the unique patient-oriented approach that made the original so popular.
|Author of Book||Dawn B. Marks|
- immediately focus on USMLE-tested material
- drastically reduces the time you spend revising
- review in depth and detail what you need right before USMLE.
- Reflects USMLE changes
- 500 USMLE-type questions with explanations
- Easy to follow outline covering all USMLE tested topics
- Numerous tables and illustrations.
- A full exam