Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2019 (CMDT 2019) is the 58th edition of this series it was published in 2019 and continuously new editions are being published every year. The latest current edition of CMDT is 2022. You can download the free pdf file of CMDT here.
CMDT 2019 PDF free helps medical students to understand how to diagnose disease and then how to treat it. The medical interview has several functions. It is used to collect information to aid in the diagnosis (the “history” of the current disease), to understand the patient’s values, to evaluate and communicate the prognosis, to establish a therapeutic relationship, and to reach an agreement with the patient about additional diagnostic procedures and therapeutic options. It also serves as an opportunity to influence patient behavior, such as motivational discussions about smoking cessation or adherence to medication. Interview techniques that avoid physician dominance increase patient participation in care and patient satisfaction. Effective doctor-patient communication and increased patient involvement can improve health outcomes.
|Book Name||Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment|
|Author of Book||Maxine Papadakis, Stephen McPhee, Michael Rabow, Kenneth McQuaid|
|Category||CMDT books here|
What is new in CMDT 2019 :
- New color figures throughout the book Rewritten section on pain management at the end of life.
- Updated American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association (ACC/AHA) guidelines for the treatment of valvular heart disease
- ACC consensus document providing decision pathway for use of transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- Extensively revised sections on long QT syndrome; AV block; and sinus arrhythmia, bradycardia, and tachycardia
- The rewritten section on atrial tachycardia
- Substantial revision of ventricular tachycardia management
- New algorithms for managing mitral regurgitation and heart failure with a reduced ejection fraction.
- New table outlining management strategies for women with valvular heart disease, complex congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, aortopathy, and dilated cardiomyopathy.
- New ACC/AHA and Hypertension Canada blood pressure guidelines
- New table outlining blood pressure values across a range of measurement methods (ie, home and ambulatory monitoring).
- New table comparing blood pressure treatment thresholds and targets in the 2017 ACC/AHA guidelines with the 2017 Hypertension Canada guidelines.
- New FDA-approved medications for relapsing or refractory forms of leukemia
- The rewritten section on monoclonal gammopathy of uncertain significance
- New FDA-approved direct-acting oral anticoagulant.
- Information regarding commercially available freeze-dried capsule fecal formulation for the treatment of recurrent and refractory Clostridium difficile infection.
- New FDA-approved medications for the treatment of breast cancer
- Cancer Care Ontario and the American Society of Clinical Oncology jointly published guidelines outlining adjuvant therapy plans for postmenopausal breast cancer patients.
- Substantial revision of the targeted therapies for hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists support for considering the use of low-dose aspirin to prevent preeclampsia.
CMDT 2019 PDF free Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment has following topics in 58th Edition
1. Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
2. Common Symptoms
3. Preoperative Evaluation & Perioperative Management
4. Geriatric Disorders
5. Palliative Care & Pain Management
6. Dermatologic Disorders
7. Disorders of the Eyes & Lids
8. Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorder
9. Pulmonary Disorders
10. Heart Disease
11. Systemic Hypertension
12. Blood Vessel & Lymphatic Disorders
13. Blood Disorders
14. Disorders of Hemostasis, Thrombosis, & Antithrombotic Therapy
15. Gastrointestinal Disorders
16. Liver, Biliary Tract, & Pancreas Disorders
17. Breast Disorders
18. Gynecologic Disorders
19. Obstetrics & Obstetric Disorders
20. Rheumatologic, Immunologic, & Allergic Disorders
21. Electrolyte & Acid-Base Disorders
22. Kidney Disease
23. Urologic Disorders
24. Nervous System Disorders
25. Psychiatric Disorders
26. Endocrine Disorders
27. Diabetes Mellitus & Hypoglycemia
28. Lipid Disorders
29. Nutritional Disorders
30. Common Problems in Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Therapy
31. HIV Infection & AIDS
32. Viral & Rickettsial Infections
33. Bacterial & Chlamydial Infections
34. Spirochetal Infections
35. Protozoal & Helminthic Infections
36. Mycotic Infections
37. Disorders Related to Environmental Emergencies
40. Genetic & Genomic Disorders
41. Sports Medicine & Outpatient Orthopedics
42. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Health
How to get a free pdf file of Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2019 (CMDT 2019) is the 58th edition. The answer is simple I have uploaded a file with a google drive link so every medical student can easily download it.
This book is only for study purposes and we do not sell books. You’re advised to buy an original copy of the author. Thank you.