In this medical blog post, we are going to share On Call Neurology 4th Edition PDF Free Download by Mayer marshall, Elsevier. This post has a google drive link so you can easily access On Call Neurology fourth edition. Ideal for any professional, resident, or medical student on call, this popular reference book covers the most common problems you may encounter while on call at the hospital. On-Call Neurology, 4th edition
Fits perfectly in your pocket and is ready to provide important information in time-critical, challenging situations. With every call, you gain speed, skill and knowledge – from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
Table of Contents
|Book Name||On Call Neurology|
|Author of Book||Stephan Mayer, Randolph Marshall|
As we know Neurology is a branch of medicine that deals with the research and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is a complex, sophisticated system that regulates and coordinates body activities. It has two main departments: The central nervous system: the brain and the spinal cord. So this is a perfect book in order to understand the bais concepts of Neurology.
On Call Neurology 4th Edition PDF Free by Stephan A has the following key features
- Has a logical format with plenty of templates to help you find important information quickly.
- Provides updated content and references so you are always up to date with the latest, evidence-based information.
- Contains the latest information on headaches, demyelinating diseases, central nervous system infections, dementia, and more.
- Highlights critical information and reduces the chance of errors.
- Offers an updated on-call form that covers the most common neurological medications.
- Provides consistent, easy-to-understand coverage of the most common on-call problems and practices, including how to make the first call, questions to ask to assess the urgency of each situation, “elevator thoughts”, how to respond immediately identify the greatest threats to life with every call, what to do at the bedside and how to avoid common mistakes.
- The improved eBook version was included with the purchase. Your enhanced eBook gives you access to all of the text, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides updated content and references, as well as an up-to-date medication list that keeps you updated with the latest, evidence-based information.
Topics of this Edition
You can read these topics in this informative and knowledgeable book related to neurology name On Call Neurology 4th Edition PDF Free Elsevier
Chapter 1: Approach to the Neurologic Patient On Call: History Taking, Differential Diagnosis, and Anatomic Localization
Chapter 2: The Neurologic Examination
Chapter 3: Diagnostic Studies
Patient-Related Problems: The Common Calls
Chapter 4: Acute Seizures and Status Epilepticus
Chapter 5: Stupor and Coma
Chapter 6: Acute Stroke
Chapter 7: Spinal Cord Compression
Chapter 8: Delirium and Amnesia
Chapter 9: Head Injury
Chapter 10: Focal Mass Lesions
Chapter 11: Gait Failure
Chapter 12: Acute Visual Disturbances
Chapter 13: Increased Intracranial Pressure
Chapter 14: Dizziness and Vertigo
Chapter 15: Headache
Chapter 16: Neuromuscular Respiratory Failure
Chapter 17: Syncope
Chapter 18: Pain Syndromes
Chapter 19: Brain Death
Selected Neurologic Disorders
Chapter 20: Nerve and Muscle Diseases
Chapter 21: Demyelinating and Inflammatory Disorders of the Central Nervous System
Chapter 22: Infections of the Central Nervous System
Chapter 23: Neurooncology
Chapter 24: Cerebrovascular Disease
Chapter 25: Movement Disorders
Chapter 26: Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
Chapter 27: Pediatric Neurology
Chapter 28: Dementia
Appendix A: Muscles of the Neck and Brachial Plexus
Appendix B: Muscles of the Perineum and Lumbosacral Plexus
Appendix C: Brachial Plexus
Appendix D: Lumbar Plexus
Appendix E: Sensory Dermatome Map
Appendix F: Surface Map of the Brain
Appendix G: Nuclei of the Brain Stem
Appendix H: Surface Anatomy of the Brain Stem
On-Call Formulary: Commonly Prescribed Medications in Neurology
You may also read
Structure of On Call Neurology 4th Edition
This book is divided into four main sections: The first section, Introduction, provides an overview of the clinical approach to the neurological patient, including neurological examination, neuroanatomical localization, and neurodiagnostic tests. The second section, Patient-Related Issues: The Shared Calls, is a symptom-based approach to major ailments that often require neurological counselling in the emergency room, clinic, or hospital floor. Every problem is addressed from the beginning, starting with relevant questions that should be asked over the phone, passing through temporary instructions that should be given, and the main life-threatening disorders that should be considered when approaching the hospital bed.
How to download
This process of On Call Neurology 4th Edition PDF downloading is really simple I have updated the google drive link in order to make it easy for you. check the direct download link below
You may also read: